Welcome

Join me in my daily walk through the joys and struggles of parenthood. Share a word of encouragement or be encouraged. Cry a little, laugh a lot, but know it is all in divine order.

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Thanksgiving – Another day to give thanks


Photo credit: campusslate.com

 Happy Thanksgiving! It’s giving thanks day here at my blog. Today I am thankful to all of you for stopping by to view my blog.
This week as you celebrate the Thanksgiving Holiday I want you to take a little challenge with me.  Let’s give thanks for the little blessings that are right in front of us daily – healthy kids, the car starting without any problems, food to prepare yet another meal and the list goes on.
While you’re giving thanks, find a way to also brighten someone else’s day. It can be as simple as waving to a neighbor or sharing a smile.
I’ll share my Mantra for the day – “I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.”
Do you have a favorite poem, song, or words of inspiration that might encourage someone else?
Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

Photo credit: treatsastastytaters.com



No comments:

Post a Comment