Welcome

Join me in my daily walk through the joys and struggles of parenthood. Share a word of encouragement or be encouraged. Cry a little, laugh a lot, but know it is all in divine order.

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

My cup runneth over – What abundance of things have you experienced lately?


What unexpected gifts or blessings have you experienced lately? Here’s my short list -

·         I was able to attend a conference that I didn’t think I would be able to go to.

·         A friend gave me a gas card at a time it was really needed.

·         A parent came up to me at a football game and said, “Your son does a great job, thank you for what you do with him.”

 What does your list look like? May your cup overflow with an abundance of blessings.




2 comments:

  1. I've received an abundance of kindness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Peaches,

    That's always a nice feeling. Congrats on your book launch!

    ReplyDelete