Welcome

Join me in my daily walk through the joys and struggles of parenthood. Share a word of encouragement or be encouraged. Cry a little, laugh a lot, but know it is all in divine order.

Wednesday, August 8, 2018

Words of Wisdom – Nuggets of Inspiration



“Every great move forward in your life begins with a leap of faith, a step into the unknown.”
Brian Tracy

I Asked
I asked for strength that
I might achieve,
I was made weak that
I might obey.

I asked for health that
I might do greater things,
I was given infirmity
That I might do better things.

I asked for riches that
 I might be happy,
I was given poverty
That I might be wise.

I asked for power that
I might have the praise of men,
I was given weakness that
I might feel the need of God.

I asked for all things that
I might enjoy life,
I was given life that
I might enjoy all things.

I received nothing I asked for,
All that I hoped for.

My prayer is answered!

No comments:

Post a Comment