Welcome

Join me in my daily walk through the joys and struggles of parenthood. Share a word of encouragement or be encouraged. Cry a little, laugh a lot, but know it is all in divine order.

Friday, August 17, 2018

Fun Friday – Life’s funny moments



Have you ever had a moment where you had to laugh at yourself? Perhaps it was a situation you found yourself in or something a child said. Sometimes you just have to roll with the punches.


Below are a few scenarios that caused me to feel a bit amused.

Expensive Shoes
In a discussion with a group of eight and nine year olds, we talked about expenses shoes. One boy told about his new shoes. “These are real, they cost over a hundred dollars.”
So that other students wouldn’t feel bad if they couldn’t spend a lot of money on shoes, I chimed in. “I got my Gucci sandals at a discount store.”
The girl across from me confidently said, “Oh, they’re not real.”

Directionally Challenged
You know you’re directionally challenged if…
You need map quest to navigate to a location in your dream.

Lunch Bag
You know you need a new lunch bag if…
Every lunch bag in the fridge at work looks like a designer something. You reluctantly wedge your grocery store plastic bag between the nicer ones and hope no one realizes it belongs to you.

What funny situations have happened to you lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment