Welcome

Join me in my daily walk through the joys and struggles of parenthood. Share a word of encouragement or be encouraged. Cry a little, laugh a lot, but know it is all in divine order.

Sunday, October 28, 2012

What would you do if you found money?

Photo credit:  www.momstoolbox.com

Let me set the scene for you. You are constantly doing laundry. The kids are using a different towel everyday, yet they don’t want to help wash or fold the laundry. As you transfer a load of clothes from the washer to the dryer, you discover a few wet dollars.
What do you do with your new found treasure? Do you…

      a.      Yell at the top of your lungs, “Did anybody lose any money?”

b.      Take the money to a safe place to dry, then put it in your wallet.

c.       Tell the family you found some money in the wash, but you’re keeping it because you do all of the work.

d.      None of the above
On one occasion I found a few dollars as I was taking clothes from the dryer. The bills were nice and crisp because they had been washed and dried. I threw the clothes back in the dryer, crumpled the dollars in my hand and ran to my bedroom like a thief in the night.

I tucked the money away for a few days. No one ever claimed the unclaimed funds. I think it was mine anyway, but I ended up giving it to the boys to buy snacks at school.

What would you do if you found money while doing the laundry?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment