Welcome

Join me in my daily walk through the joys and struggles of parenthood. Share a word of encouragement or be encouraged. Cry a little, laugh a lot, but know it is all in divine order.

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Wordless Wednesday – Do something Incredible today



Imagine you have a free day to do whatever you want. You don’t have to worry about taking kids to practices, preparing meals, or cleaning the house. How would you spend your day?
Here are a few things that I would do –

·         Spend a little time with friends and family that I don’t see very often.

·         Make something crafty – sew something, scrapbook, or other.

·         Relax – this may be the hardest one to accomplish for me.

 Make it a priority today to do something incredible for yourself. What will it be?

2 comments:

  1. First of all, The Incredibles is one of my favorite movies. Interestingly, I saw this same thought on someone else's blog yesterday. And I thought, If I had no obligations, I think I'd sit at the computer reading blog posts and writing all day. Sad, huh. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linda, you are not alone. I would be reading too (-:

    ReplyDelete