Welcome

Join me in my daily walk through the joys and struggles of parenthood. Share a word of encouragement or be encouraged. Cry a little, laugh a lot, but know it is all in divine order.

Friday, June 1, 2012

Feel Good Friday - What makes you smile or laugh?



If you take a minute to think about the last time you smiled or laughed out loud, what was the cause of your joy? What kind of things put a smile on your face?
Below is a short list of things that brighten my face with a smile.

  1. Eating a grape Popsicle in the warm sunshine.
  2. My son trying to dance (off beat).
  3. My husband telling a corny joke, and laughing like its funny.
  4. Watching kids open gifts.
  5. Fitting into an outfit that I haven’t worn in a long time (because it was too tight).
  6. Reading a good book with a satisfying ending.
  7. When kids do something nice when its least expected.
  8. Spending time with friends.
  9. Making someone else smile.
  10. Knowing that God’s got my back. He can do anything, but fail. He can make a way out of no way. He is the Alpha and Omega. Wait, am I preaching? Oh well. It’s still good to have God’s divine intervention.
Find a reason to laugh out loud today and share the experience.

1 comment:

  1. Hanging out with my son makes me smile because he is so funny and animated and just fun to be around. Seeing that picture reminds me of how he says popsicle, which is "pot-skittle." LOL. That makes me smile.

    ReplyDelete