Welcome

Join me in my daily walk through the joys and struggles of parenthood. Share a word of encouragement or be encouraged. Cry a little, laugh a lot, but know it is all in divine order.

Friday, September 25, 2020

Fun Friday - Laughing for a Cause


 

Do you really needa a reason to laugh? No, I didn't think so. If it will make you feel better to have a reason to laugh, I'll give you one - Support a cause.

Tonight the Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorotity is hosting a fundraiser (Zoom event) to support HBCU's (Historically Black Colleges & Universities) scholarship fund. The event is called Jokes and Jams, it wil be an evening of comedy and music.

I;ll be there laughing, dancing, and performing comedy, along with comedian Tony Fant Jr. Join the fun at 8pm (EST). 

Sign up(at Evenrbrite) and laugh for a cause.

No comments:

Post a Comment