Welcome

Join me in my daily walk through the joys and struggles of parenthood. Share a word of encouragement or be encouraged. Cry a little, laugh a lot, but know it is all in divine order.

Monday, September 28, 2020

Motivational Monday – Inspiration from Observation

 


As I contemplated what to write for today's blog post, I came across one from several years ago. I felt it was worth reposting with a few changes. May you find a sliver of inspiration.

Have you ever overheard bits and pieces of a conversation and thought hmm, that’s interesting. Perhaps you’ve read a word or phrase that you applied to your life. It is those snatches of conversation or words from a good book or article that can provide inspiration.

Here are five words or phrases that stood out to me recently. Think about how these things may relate to you at this moment.

·         Abundance

·         Strength

·         Doors of opportunity

·         Unique moments in your life

·         Imagine the life you want to live

This is how I would tie these phrases together. I am abundantly blessed. God is my strength. I welcome the opening of doors of opportunity. Unique moments in my life occur when I least expect them. These moments have occurred through opportunities others presented to me.

Your challenge today is to ponder the above phrases and words. How can you use these items as springboards for something you’re seeking at this moment?

Have you heard bits of conversation that prompted you to take positive action?

No comments:

Post a Comment