Welcome

Join me in my daily walk through the joys and struggles of parenthood. Share a word of encouragement or be encouraged. Cry a little, laugh a lot, but know it is all in divine order.

Wednesday, September 23, 2020

Wellness Wednesday – The Laughter Project – What’s So Funny?

 

Photo Credit: Laughter Online University

How is you Laughter Project coming along? Are you collecting funny quotes, discovering humor in unlikely places, or simply finding a reason to smile each day? What things have you found funny lately?

Let me tell you about a couple of observations from my week.

A Shopping Trip

A simple trip to the grocery store brought a little humor to my day. As I pushed my shopping cart through the store, it wasn’t long before I stumbled upon Halloween costumes and rows and rows of Halloween candy. The first thing that popped into my head during this time of a pandemic was…looks like Halloween is not cancelled.

Two steps away from the all the Halloween goodies, was a Green pre-lit artificial Christmas tree. Sooo, do we bake pies or wrap Christmas gifts?

 

Kids Say the Darndest Things

Even when they pass the cute toddler phase and grow into college know it all’s, kids still say the darndest things. I was talking to my college son about my workout regimen and how I am struggling with my weight. He calmy said, “Maybe your metabolism has expired.”

That’s it, the outlook of my last week; the simple things that brought  smile to my face.

We have one more week of The Laughter Project. What will you add to your collection of funny sightings, stories, or other humorous uncovering’s? Go out and start laughing, your health depends on it,

No comments:

Post a Comment