Welcome

Join me in my daily walk through the joys and struggles of parenthood. Share a word of encouragement or be encouraged. Cry a little, laugh a lot, but know it is all in divine order.

Wednesday, August 19, 2020

Wellness Wednesday – It’s All About You

 


Have you ever heard the phrase, “If it is to be, it’s up to me”? Today is your day to overcome barriers, focus on your health, do something just for you. I know you’ve heard it before, but when you take care of yourself, you are better able to help someone else.

When was the last time you watched a sunrise or sunset, laughed out loud, or put your feet up and relaxed? Today, it’s all about you.

Say this with me, “If it is to be, it is up to me.” Now take that phrase and apply it – at work, home, and self-care.

Go conquer your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment