Welcome

Join me in my daily walk through the joys and struggles of parenthood. Share a word of encouragement or be encouraged. Cry a little, laugh a lot, but know it is all in divine order.

Friday, May 4, 2012

Feel Good Friday-Words of inspiration

The Serenity Prayer


(Reinhold Neibuhr-1926)
When children pray...
My son's special moment.

GOD, grant me the serenity
to accept the things
I cannot change,
Courage to change the
things I can, and the
wisdom to know the difference.

Living ONE DAY AT A TIME;
Enjoying one moment at a time;
Accepting hardship as the
pathway to peace.
Taking, as He did, this
sinful world as it is,
not as I would have it.
Trusting that He will make
all things right if I
surrender to His Will;
That I may be reasonably happy
in this life, and supremely
happy with Him forever in
the next. Amen

Poem is from www.dennydavis.net/poemfiles/relfaith.html. Visit this site for more poems of encouragement.

No comments:

Post a Comment