Welcome

Join me in my daily walk through the joys and struggles of parenthood. Share a word of encouragement or be encouraged. Cry a little, laugh a lot, but know it is all in divine order.

Friday, May 25, 2012

Feel Good Friday – I am thankful for…

Sometimes it’s nice to reflect on the blessings in our lives. My most recent reflection came by way of looking at photographs. My mom and I were sitting in her backyard on the canopy swing. She was showing me photos taken on a trip she chaperoned with my son.
The seventh grade class took a trip to Cedar Point Amusement Park. It looked like the kids had a really good time. There were photos of the kids running from ride to ride and posing with the huge characters in costumes. Granny had as much fun as the kids.

Josh & friends

Mama (Granny)

I am thankful for my mom who can step in and help when she is most needed. She is my pinch hitter in the game of life.
More reasons to be thankful…

Hubby


Brotherly love
Friends
Books

Sunrise

God's Grace
Complete the following statement with your words of thanks giving.
I am thankful for….

No comments:

Post a Comment