Welcome

Join me in my daily walk through the joys and struggles of parenthood. Share a word of encouragement or be encouraged. Cry a little, laugh a lot, but know it is all in divine order.

Wednesday, June 16, 2021

Wellness Wednesday - Professional Wellness Month

Fitness Fun

Do not attempt to adjust your screen and don't be alarmed. You are really seeing what you think you're seeing...me in the flesh. By flesh, I mean, the soft substance of muscle and fat, that I'm working to improve. The month of June is recognized as Professional Wellness Month.

The purpose of Professional Wellness Month is to emphasize wellness in the workplace. This is a time to focus on a healthy diet, good sleep patterns, and exercise routine to kickoff your journey. Professional Wellness Month does not have to be limited to the workplace.

Today I choose to focus on fitness. How do you create a fitness routine that you will stick with? Make it fun and set yourself up for success. When are you at your best? What is your most productive time of the day. Schedule your workout for a time you know you will push throughit and not put it off.

In my virtual fitness class, we hold ourselves accountable by taking a photo at the end of class. It's only for our benefit, nothing we have to share with the world...unless you post it as I did today. Taking goofy pictures makes the end of the workout fun for me.

Don't turn your back on fitness - make it work for you


For the rest of the month focus on wellness at work and at home. If you work from home, bonus for you.

What will be your first move toward wellness this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment