Welcome

Join me in my daily walk through the joys and struggles of parenthood. Share a word of encouragement or be encouraged. Cry a little, laugh a lot, but know it is all in divine order.

Wednesday, May 13, 2020

Words of Wisdom - Momisms

Photo Credit: healthylivingwithplexus

Has your mom or grandma ever said something that perhaps she should not have said? No filters, right out of their mouths. When I was a young girl, I remember coming home with and friend and my great grandmother said to her, "you sure are skinny."

Readers Digest compiled a list of 12 of the Most Hilarious Things Moms Have Said. Check out the stories here, see if you have a favorite one from the bunch.

Do you have a story to share about a momism you've experienced? Perhaps you were the one who dished out the momism.

No comments:

Post a Comment