Welcome

Join me in my daily walk through the joys and struggles of parenthood. Share a word of encouragement or be encouraged. Cry a little, laugh a lot, but know it is all in divine order.

Monday, March 2, 2020

Motivational Monday – Spiritual Wellness Month



Affirmations, meditation, prayer. These are all a part of your spiritual wellness. The month of March is celebrated as Spiritual Awareness Month. Beginning this month, focus on being in a state of harmony with yourself and others.

What do you do to take care of your spiritual wellness? Perhaps you fellowship with others at church, participate in retreats, or read devotionals. Be deliberate this month about focusing on your wellness.

Each year the woman’s ministry from my church hosts a Woman’s Retreat. The retreat is like a spa day for our mind, body, and spirit. We laugh, we praise, some even cry; it’s a cleansing from the inside out. We leave rejuvenated.

It’s time for a spiritual wellness check-up. An article from Work Smart Live Smart, poses the following questions as a way of evaluating your spiritual wellness.

·         Do I make time for relaxation in my day?
·         Is there time for meditation and/or prayer?
·         Do my values guide my decisions and actions?

Affirmations, meditation, prayer. No matter how you choose to focus on your spiritual wellness, just do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment