Welcome

Join me in my daily walk through the joys and struggles of parenthood. Share a word of encouragement or be encouraged. Cry a little, laugh a lot, but know it is all in divine order.

Wednesday, September 18, 2019

Wellness Wednesday - National Dance Day

Get your body moving for the health of it. Get ready...National Dance Day is coming. This national holiday is celebrated on September 21st.

National Dance Day encourages everyone to incorporate dance into their lives. This day was established by the American Dance Movement co-founder Nigel Lythgoe and Congresswoman Eleanor Holmes Norton in 2010.

Check out the instructional video that walks you through a dance routine. I tried it. It will definitely get you moving. I felt like a pretzel untwisting, but I was moving.

YouTube Video Credit: American Dance Movement and choreographed by Matt Steffanina

No comments:

Post a Comment