Welcome

Join me in my daily walk through the joys and struggles of parenthood. Share a word of encouragement or be encouraged. Cry a little, laugh a lot, but know it is all in divine order.

Monday, August 26, 2019

Motivational Monday – Do you argue for your limitations?

Photo Credit: Pinterest


You may have 10 reasons why you can’t do a particular task. All you need is one determined reason why you CAN. Don’t argue for your limitations.

In a blog post on The Morning Nudge, the author said there are ways to identify whether you argue for your limitations. The article said if you consistently use words like can’t, don’t or won’t, you’re focusing on what you think are your limitations.

If you are using these words to indicate why you can’t move forward with your goals or why don’t want to try, stop now. Turn this thinking around and list ways you CAN move forward with whatever it is you seek to do.

Don’t talk yourself out of going after your dream. Don’t argue for your limitations.

Your possibilities are endless. Instead of arguing for your limitations, have a “Can Do” attitude.

I can (and I will) achieve what I set out to achieve
I can (and I will) succeed
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me

There’s no tome like the present, go get your blessings.


No comments:

Post a Comment