Welcome

Join me in my daily walk through the joys and struggles of parenthood. Share a word of encouragement or be encouraged. Cry a little, laugh a lot, but know it is all in divine order.

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Wacky Wednesday – Have you ever had a wacky day?

Photo credit: www.blakandwhyte.wordpress.com

If you’ve never had a wacky day, it’s coming. Everyone experiences it at some point.  Maybe it’s leaving the house wearing mix matched socks, walking into a wall, or walking around with something green stuck between your teeth.

 Here are some wacky photos I came across.
Photo credit:  www.ididafunny.com
 
Photo credit:  www.ididafunny.com
 
 
Read a wacky book
Photo credit:  www.diapers.com
 
Sometimes wacky is hereditary
 
 
What is something wacky that you have experienced?
Enjoy your Wednesday!

 

2 comments:

  1. I don't know if it happened on a Wednesday, but I've had days where everything seemed to go completely WRONG. I'd call that wacky for sure. Love the baby/dog pic. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linda I agree...wacky things occur for me anytime during the week.

    ReplyDelete