Welcome

Join me in my daily walk through the joys and struggles of parenthood. Share a word of encouragement or be encouraged. Cry a little, laugh a lot, but know it is all in divine order.

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Wordless Wednesday – Odd sightings


Have you seen anything lately that mad you stop and say…hmmmm, that’s different? Below is what I captured recently. What odd sightings have you seen?

Gloves for texting



Spotted in a handicapped parking space


 
A fashion show of dresses made of toilet paper...brave ladies.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, like the gloves for texting. I see a lot of oddly shaped trees, but I never take pics because I'm usually driving. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean Linda. I pulled over while driving and took a photo of some snow covered trees the other day. I made sure it was safe first (-:

    ReplyDelete