Welcome

Join me in my daily walk through the joys and struggles of parenthood. Share a word of encouragement or be encouraged. Cry a little, laugh a lot, but know it is all in divine order.

Sunday, December 2, 2012

What would you do if….you met someone famous?

Carrie Harris, author

It’s “what would you do” day here at my blog. Just like the title says, what would you do if you met someone famous, popular, a celebrity? I took pictures.
My episode involved a book store, lots of books and an author book signing. I met Carrie Harris, author of Bad Hair Day a young adult book. I tried not to give the impression of being a Paparazzi. But I think I jumped to the front of the line to take pictures.

Carrie talked about her latest book, answered questions, and made the audience laugh. It’s always a treat to meet real life authors. When you pick up a copy of her book be ready for Zombie fun and humor. I haven’t read it yet, but I’m making a prediction based on what I’ve seen so far.



To learn more about Carrie, check out her website at www.carrieharrisbooks.com.



 
In the photo with Carrie is Natalie Aguirre fom the blog Literary Rambles. If you’re a writer check out the Literary Rambles blog where they spotlight children’s book authors, agents and publishing.

There you have it, my most recent brush with famous people. Whenever you have a chance, support your local author’s and bookstores. The book signing I attended was at Nicola’s Books in Ann Arbor, MI; Where the famous, the up and coming and families hang out together and enjoy books.
What would you do if you met someone famous?


No comments:

Post a Comment