Welcome

Join me in my daily walk through the joys and struggles of parenthood. Share a word of encouragement or be encouraged. Cry a little, laugh a lot, but know it is all in divine order.

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Where do you hide your kids Christmas gifts? – 5 places to add to your list



Do you put all of the kids Christmas gifts under the tree or do you hide them elsewhere? If I put gifts under the tree, the kids will shake them and try to peek through the corners of the wrapping paper.
Now that my boys are teens I have discovered new locations that they may never look for gifts. Here are my top five locations:

Photo credit: www.kveller.com
In their laundry baskets

 
Photo credit: www.houzz.com
Hide gifts with the pot and pans


In a backpack – the kids barely want to go in their backpack in search of homework.


Photo credit: www.stepbystepmom.com

Under a pile of socks - no one ever wants to sort the socks.
 
 
 

Near cleaning supplies - anywhere you find these supplies, you will find my kids running in the opposite direction.

Do you have a favorite hiding spot for gifts (that you can share)?

3 comments:

  1. When he was younger I told him we kept them under the bathtub . He would spend a lot of time trying to get under the tub but it kept him from looking around the house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! I should tell my teen that just to see the look on his face.
    Thanks Linda.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good ones, Angela. I won't tell mine, just in case my kids somehow stumble upon this post. :)

    ReplyDelete