Welcome

Join me in my daily walk through the joys and struggles of parenthood. Share a word of encouragement or be encouraged. Cry a little, laugh a lot, but know it is all in divine order.

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

HELP THE ELF: I Found Santa’s Missing Nice List!

Hi everyone! As you may remember, a few weeks ago PETE the Elf had a touch too much Eggnog at the Holiday Christmas Party and as he stumbled home, he lost Santa's NICE LIST.

The North Wind scattered the papers to all four corners of the world, and The Bookshelf Muse put out a call to help find them in order to SAVE CHRISTMAS.

Ever since I read about it, I've been on the lookout. And then today, EUREKA!

Yes that's right...I found part of Santa's missing NICE LIST. There it was, fluttering in the wind, half caught under the corner of my welcome mat. And shock of all shocks, I recognized the name, and I bet you will too.

Here it is below:



ImageChef.com

NAME: Linda Jackson, Sherry Ellis

LOCATION: Writers Do Laundry Too and Mama Diaries

NICE LEVEL: 100%

NAUGHTY LEVEL: 0%

OBSERVATIONS: You both obviously work hard and provide great content on your blogs. AND you take the time to vist and promote other bloggers. Job well done! 

RECOMMENDATION:     a) Coal                   b) Card

~ ~ * ~ ~

Because poor Pete is dashing all over the place trying to hunt down the rest of Santa's missing Nice List, I decided to take care of this one myself. Sherry & Linda, thanks for visiting my blog frequently and leaving a comment. Wishing you a wonderful Christmas Holiday Season! Photo credit:
assorted gold baubles (christmasstockimages.com) / CC BY 3.0

To fellow bloggers, followers and friends, here's wishing you all the best...


How about you readers? Is there someone that you'd lke to say Happy Holidays to or tell them how much they mean to you? There's still time. It's as easy as snding an ecard or an email note, posting on a facebook wall or sending a tweet. Spread some kindness and cheer.
 

3 comments:

  1. Ah, Angela. Thank you. Your post is so sweet. I'm grinning from ear to ear. Merry Christmas, and I saw your name on the Nice List twice! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! You just made my day! You most definitely are on Santa's nice list!!! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great women you know! I hope you, Linda and Sherry have a wonderful Christmas and New Year! Pete says a big thank you helping him with his big goof up! He's laying off the egg nog from now on!

    Happy holidays,

    Angela

    ReplyDelete