Welcome

Join me in my daily walk through the joys and struggles of parenthood. Share a word of encouragement or be encouraged. Cry a little, laugh a lot, but know it is all in divine order.

Monday, December 24, 2012

Christmas Blessings



Just a short post today wishing you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! I am taking the week off to work on a few other projects. I will resume posting on January 2, 2013.
Before we head into the New Year, I wanted to share a few blessings from 2012.

1.      Christmas dinner with family – Our oldest family member passed away this summer (95 years old), but we were still able to have joy and peace during our annual dinner.
 
Prayer circle - they're not supposed to be looking at the camera! (-:
 
2.      New friendships

3.      Kids Christmas Pageant…and kids who didn’t want to be in said pageant – I don’t think we have ever had a Christmas Pageant without laughter. There is always unplanned humor sprinkled into the pageant.


Shepherds in our church Christmas program

4.      Writing opportunities experienced this year – I was fortunate to attend two local writing conferences this year. I started my blog this year and I wrote two articles for Prayer and Praise Magazine (www.prayerandpraisemagazine.com).

5.      Having God’s favor over my life.

What are your Christmas blessings?

No comments:

Post a Comment