Welcome

Join me in my daily walk through the joys and struggles of parenthood. Share a word of encouragement or be encouraged. Cry a little, laugh a lot, but know it is all in divine order.

Wednesday, May 26, 2021

Wellness Wednesday - National Senior Health & Fitness Day - 3 Ways to Celebrate



It's National Senior Health & Fitness Day, celebrated May 26th. The purpose of this day is to encourage seniors to participate in health and wellness events. As a proud member of AARP, we seniors need to have knowledge of resources available, and to keep our bodies moving.

Here are 3 Ways to Celebrate National Senior Health & Fitness Day

1.  Participate in a health & wellness event.

2.  Walk for fitness.

3.  Hula Hoop for fun - that's what I'm doing (see my how-to video below).

How to Get in Shape without Working Out


For more resources/ideas on how to celebrate health and fitness day, check out this link. 

NOTE: I am not affiliated with this site, nor do I receive payment for mentioning this.

What are your suggestions for celebrating National Senior Health & Fitness Day?


No comments:

Post a Comment