Welcome

Join me in my daily walk through the joys and struggles of parenthood. Share a word of encouragement or be encouraged. Cry a little, laugh a lot, but know it is all in divine order.

Wednesday, January 20, 2021

Words of Wisdom – Funny How Life Works – Comedian Michael Jr.

 

Photo Credit: Mlive

Have you ever thought to yourself, it’s funny how life works? Well, comedian Michael Jr. has penned that phrase as the title of his upcoming book, Funny How Life Works. The book releases March 2nd. 

It you’ve been a follower of my blog for a while, you know I like funny stuff. If you’re new to my blog…I like funny stuff. I do not receive payment for writing this blog post. However, I am excited to be among those selected as part of Michael Jr.’s book launch team.

The launch team is allowed to read an advanced copy of Funny How Life Works and share our thoughts and favorite quotes. I’ve just started reading the book and enjoying every minute of it. Does that sound cliché’? To be specific, the book is entertaining, relatable, inspiring, and funny.

Here’s a quote from the book that I found inspiring:

“…the obstacles of today can become the opportunities of tomorrow.” – Michael Jr.

As you can see, beyond being funny, you’ll discover inspiration and nuggets of wisdom in the book.

Funny How Life Works – Michael Jr. is comedian, I love comedy; Now I am a member of his launch team. - #funnyhowlifeworks

Follow my blog for updates as we’re allowed to share.

Find a reason to laugh every day. As I always say -  “A laugh a day keeps stress at bay.”

No comments:

Post a Comment