Welcome

Join me in my daily walk through the joys and struggles of parenthood. Share a word of encouragement or be encouraged. Cry a little, laugh a lot, but know it is all in divine order.

Friday, April 26, 2013

Fun Friday – What can you do in 60 seconds?



Photo credit: www.engage365.org

It seems that many times as parents we rush through the day trying to accomplish as many things as possible. For me there’s a sense of accomplishment when I can fold clothes, vacuum the floor and load the dish washer…all before leaving the house at 7am. Whew!
I started thinking, “what kind of things do people actually do in 60 seconds?” Here’s the list I came up with…

1.      Put a load of clothes in the wash

2.      Send a text message

3.      Read an email

4.      Brush your teeth

5.      Water the plants

6.      Make a bed

7.      Feed your pet

8.      Make popcorn

9.      Download an app

10.  Pump five gallons of gas

11.  Watch a T.V. commercial

12.  Meditate

13.  Give a hug

14.  Say I love you

15.  Say a prayer

What would you add to this list?

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I must be getting more things done than I thought! ☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Dana, you probably wear your super mom, super writer/blogger cape everyday. You just didn't know it!

    ReplyDelete