Welcome

Join me in my daily walk through the joys and struggles of parenthood. Share a word of encouragement or be encouraged. Cry a little, laugh a lot, but know it is all in divine order.

Friday, April 19, 2013

Feel Good Friday – 5 Simple Truths



Photo credit:  smallbiztrends.com

Have you ever heard someone speak or read something that touched you in a special way just when you needed it? A friend shared some quotes with me that I am passing along to you. I’m calling those quotes 5 Simple Truths.

1.      There is no great treasure than a good friend.

2.      Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass. It’s about learning to dance in the rain.

3.      Feed your faith and starve your doubts.

4.      Peace starts with a smile.

5.      The task ahead of us is never as great as the power behind us.

What would you add to this list of simple truths?

2 comments: