Welcome

Join me in my daily walk through the joys and struggles of parenthood. Share a word of encouragement or be encouraged. Cry a little, laugh a lot, but know it is all in divine order.

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

What does your ideal getaway look like?

Anywhere in Hawaii. Photo courtesy of www.imagestour.blogspot.com.


A writer's retreat. This one is an upcoming retreat (March 2013) in Greenwich, Rhode Island at Whispering Pines. Photo courtesy of www.lyndamullalyhunt.com.  



Myrtle Beach Family Kingdom...anywhere in Myrtle Beach works for me. Photo courtesy www.travel.usnews.com/Myrtle_Beach_SC/Pictures/Family_Kingdom_Amusement_Park_2412/.

Georgia Aquarium - photo courtesy www.destination360.com/north-america/us/georgia/atlanta/georgia-aquarium.





1 comment:

  1. We went to Hawaii two years ago and that was a great vacation. I like to go to paradise-like places for vacation. It makes me FEEL like I'm on vacation. LOL.

    ReplyDelete