Welcome

Join me in my daily walk through the joys and struggles of parenthood. Share a word of encouragement or be encouraged. Cry a little, laugh a lot, but know it is all in divine order.

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Wordless Wednesday – Would you accept a dare?


Since this is word…less Wednesday, I will use fewer words than usual.
While sitting at Joshua’s football practice, I was a little distracted, which is not uncommon for me. So I dared Donovan to roll down the hill wrapped in the blanket he was sitting on. He accepted my dare and I recorded it.

Take a look below.



Have you ever accepted a friendly dare? Live, love, laugh!

1 comment:

  1. I love it, it is so good to see another mom that has a since of humor. My mom used to dare us to hold and balance an open paper bag in our hands and the person that held the bag the longest got an extra scope of ice cream or they took their bath last (they stayed up 10-15 mins. longer). I laughed so hard, when he said ouch.

    ReplyDelete