Welcome

Join me in my daily walk through the joys and struggles of parenthood. Share a word of encouragement or be encouraged. Cry a little, laugh a lot, but know it is all in divine order.

Friday, August 10, 2012

Feel Good Friday – I Won’t Complain


Have you ever had one of those days where it just seemed like everything was going wrong? Maybe it was a long day at work, the kids were acting up, you were late for an appointment, or you had an unplanned repair bill.
Sometimes the smallest things can cause you to lose sight of the big picture (don't sweat the small stuff). After a long day at work I came home to a house that looked like it had been swept up in a tornado. From the time I closed the front door I spewed out a list of commands to the kids (teens). “Move those, shoes, fold that blanket, stack those video tapes and put away the dishes.”

By the time I finished assigning chores that should have been done while I was at work, I was tired and frustrated; Tired of complaining about the same things. Once I took the time to catch my breath, I thought of other wasys to handle the situation.
As I reflected on this situation, I was reminded of the song, I Won’t Complain by Rev. Paul Jones.
Below is the video of my friends and me as we ministered through mime to the song I Won’t Complain. I hope that it will inspire you as it did for us.


When you're feeling like you're at the end of your rope remember this song and keep holding on. If you would like the words to this song click on this link www.lyriczz.com/lyrics/paul-jones/23287-i-won't-complain/

No comments:

Post a Comment