Welcome

Join me in my daily walk through the joys and struggles of parenthood. Share a word of encouragement or be encouraged. Cry a little, laugh a lot, but know it is all in divine order.

Friday, August 31, 2012

Feel Good Friday – What are you loving lately?




A fellow blogger, Catherine Denton posed the question on her blog, “What are you loving lately? She posts weekly on this topic, but has asked readers, writers, and bloggers – to also post things they are loving.

Below are things that in some way inspire me.

 Relaxing

Catching up on reading

 

 Saying goodbye to summer and my other kids (summer camp) and looking forward to the upcoming season…football


Football weigh-in...almost game time.
 



 

 Acting goofy with family (mom and brother)
 
 Generosity of friends
Join the conversation; leave a comment on what you are loving lately? Check out Catherine Denton’s blog and see what others are saying.

 

 

5 comments:

  1. Looks like we have a lot in common. I love all these things! Especially relaxing with a good book. :D Thanks for joining my link-up!
    Catherine Denton

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving this 3-day weekend that's upon us because now I'll get to catch up on lots of things that I need to catch up on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes Catherine, I think we do have a lot in common.

    Alicia, I am also looking forward to the long weekend. I've got some decluttering to do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm lovin' relaxing. Only trouble is, I don't get much time to do it. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Relaxing is the best. You're right there doesn't seem to be enough time. Treasure the moments.

    ReplyDelete