Welcome

Join me in my daily walk through the joys and struggles of parenthood. Share a word of encouragement or be encouraged. Cry a little, laugh a lot, but know it is all in divine order.

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Wordless Wednesday - What is your spiritual gift?

Photo by ricola_2007

I thought I would try something different this week. Instead of posting an extensive article, I am designating today as Wordless Wednesday. Today’s post will consist of fewer words, but a more thought provoking topic?
What is your spiritual gift?

One website I visited identified a spiritual gift as, “an ability given by God to use for service.” The site also indicated that kids have spiritual gifts as well as adults.












This photo and those above by wwwfaithclipart.com/image/spiritual-gift-of-teaching.



Want to learn more about spiritual gifts? Below are scriptures to get you started:
1 Corinthians 12
Romans 12:6-8
Ephesians 4

 There are also websites where you can answer questions to help identify your spiritual gifts. One such website is www.kodachrome.org/spiritgift/
Photo by kithshaa

No comments:

Post a Comment