Welcome

Join me in my daily walk through the joys and struggles of parenthood. Share a word of encouragement or be encouraged. Cry a little, laugh a lot, but know it is all in divine order.

Wednesday, October 20, 2021

Wellness Wednesday - Fall into a healthy routine - 3 affirmations to shift your thinking

When was the last time you took a relaxed stroll through a park, your neighborhood, or simply added a few extra steps to your day? Did you say yesterday? You are well on your way to a healthier, happier you.


A walk through my neighborhood was both invigorating and peaceful. I slowed my pace long enough to soak up the scenes of fall - colorful leaves scattered the ground and Halloween decorations graced front lawns. The scenes remeinded me of positive affirmations that also stir joy and peace.





Declare what you want to be true in your life, through affirmations. You can use positive affirmations for all aspects of life - improved self-confidence, weight loss, finances, and relationships, to name a few.

Below are three affirmations to start you on your way:

-"I claim my desires. I hold great visions. I am ready to receive.

-"I am attracting great succes and prosperity."

-"My body is heaalthy and strong."

Check out more positive affirmations here.


Fall into a healthy routine by shifting your thinking and including positive affirmations into your life.


No comments:

Post a Comment