Welcome

Join me in my daily walk through the joys and struggles of parenthood. Share a word of encouragement or be encouraged. Cry a little, laugh a lot, but know it is all in divine order.

Monday, October 25, 2021

Motivational Monday – Create and celebrate your success – 3 Tips to get you started

 


Success is...a road trip to perform comedy.



What is the story behind your glory? We all have something to shout about, give praise, or simply say thank you. When seeds are planted, your harvest eventually grows. Celebrate the stage you’re in right now.

There is a gospel song where the lyrics say, “I’ve had some good days, and I’ve had some hills to climb, but all of my good days outweigh my bad days…” Even though some days seem like a challenge, keep pressing forward, and let your good days outweigh your bad days.

Create your success now - Here are 3 Tips:

1.      Determine what success means to you – does it mean starting a project you’ve always wanted to do? Does it mean focusing on your health and wellness? Maybe success is getting your child into a college. You decide.

2.      Visualize your goals – what does success look like to you? Create a vision board with pictures of what you want to achieve.

3.      Get rid of limiting beliefs – no more saying, “I don’t have the skills for that job,” or “I could never do that.” Instead of saying those phrases try saying, “I am, I can, I will” and add whatever you want behind those statements.

Celebrate each step along your path to success.

Here are three quotes of encouragement:

1.      “All dream can come true if we have the courage to pursue them.”    -Walt Disney

2.      “The whole secret of a successful life is to find what is one’s destiny to do, and then do it.” -   Henry Ford 

3.      “Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can.”    -Arthur Ashe

 

No comments:

Post a Comment