Welcome

Join me in my daily walk through the joys and struggles of parenthood. Share a word of encouragement or be encouraged. Cry a little, laugh a lot, but know it is all in divine order.

Monday, April 22, 2019

Motivational Monday – One Amazing Thing



Can you complete the phrase to the following clichés’?

1.      When life deals you lemons, make…
2.      Every dark cloud has a…
3.      If at first you don’t succeed…

Here are your answers…

1.      Lemonade
2.      Silver lining
3.      Try and try again

What do all of these statements have in common? They provide encouragement, look at the brighter side of an unpleasant or challenging situation. Along this same vein, I challenge you to find one amazing thing that you come across each day this week.

Your amazing thing can be as simple as listening to birds singing outside your window or watching how rain crashes against a window sill. You decide what amazing looks like to you. Sometimes when we put things in perspective, problems that seem insurmountable are not as grandiose as they first appear.

Have you ever gone through a challenging time and reflected later with the thought, I don’t know how I made it through that? Perhaps it required faith, prayer, and determination. The amazing thing was you made it through and you are a stronger person because of it.

I am a fan of affirmations and positive quotes. Below are a couple of affirmations I came across on Pinterest.

·         “Awesome things are happening for me.  Windows and doors are flying open everywhere.”
·         “I am ready to prosper beyond my wildest dreams! It’s time.”

Are you ready for your challenge? Each day this week observe or even write down one amazing thing that you encounter. And remember…if life deals you lemons along the way, you know what to do.


No comments:

Post a Comment