Welcome

Join me in my daily walk through the joys and struggles of parenthood. Share a word of encouragement or be encouraged. Cry a little, laugh a lot, but know it is all in divine order.

Friday, April 19, 2019

Feel Good Friday – Postcards from Jesus

Photo Credit: Send Love Instead (not the cards I received)


As I shuffled through the daily mail, I stopped when I came across a large postcard that read, “Don’t change a thing – Jesus.” I chuckled to myself and tossed the card on the table with the rest of the advertisement mailers.

A few days later I pulled the mailbox door open and on top of the pile of envelopes was another postcard. This time the postcard read, “Come follow me. – Jesus.” I felt like I had stepped into a Hallmark Movie. I looked around to see if the actress from the old movie Touched by an Angel was behind me. There was no one in sight.

There’s a message here somewhere. I have not yet figured out whether the message is for me or someone else, but I held onto the postcards. Maybe you or someone you know is experiencing a situation you have been struggling with. You may be familiar with the saying, “Things happen for a reason.” This is one of those things.

Often when we pray about a situation, the answer comes in unexpected ways. If you have had a heavy heart about something, release it now into the atmosphere and believe it is taken care of and take the advice from the postcard…follow Jesus.

Have a blessed weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment