Welcome

Join me in my daily walk through the joys and struggles of parenthood. Share a word of encouragement or be encouraged. Cry a little, laugh a lot, but know it is all in divine order.

Friday, November 16, 2018

Fun Friday – Kids say the darndest things…at church


Kids have a way of warming your heart, causing you anxiety, and making you laugh, sometimes all at one time. It usually happens when you least expect it. Here’s what I mean…

Sunday School Teacher:  Sarah was really old when she had a child.
Eight-year-old youth:  She probably had wrinkles. I’m not ready for wrinkles. I’m not ready for puberty either. It will probably hurt.

In a conversation at the end of Sunday school class…

Nine-year-old: I like designer shoes.
Sunday School Teacher:  I bought a pair of Gucci sandals on sale at_______
Nine-year-old:  Oh, yours are fake.

There is never a dull moment when you work with children. What has a child done to bring a smile to your face lately?


No comments:

Post a Comment