Welcome

Join me in my daily walk through the joys and struggles of parenthood. Share a word of encouragement or be encouraged. Cry a little, laugh a lot, but know it is all in divine order.

Friday, January 10, 2014

Fun Friday – Funny stories


Photo credit

It’s Friday, time to get the weekend started with a few chuckles. Today I have a few stories to share to make you smile. These are not my own, but ones I found around the web.

The child and his mother
A curious child asked his mother, “Mommy, why are your hairs turning grey?”
The mother tried to use this occasion to teach her child: “It is because of you dear. Every bad action of yours will turn one of my hairs grey.”

The child replied innocently: “Now I know why grandmother only has grey hairs on her head.”
 

Wrong email address
A couple were going on vacation, but the wife was on a business trip. So the husband went to the destination first and his wife would meet him the next day. When he reached the hotel he decided to send his wife a quick email.

Unfortunately, when typing the address, he mistyped a letter and his note was directed instead to an elderly preacher’s wife whose husband had passed away the day before.

When the grieving widow checked her email, she took one look at the monitor, let out a piercing scream and fell to the floor in a dead faint.

At the sound, her family rushed into the room and saw this on the screen:

Dearest Wife,
Just got checked in. Everything prepared for your arrival tomorrow.

P.S. Sure is hot down here.

 For more stories similar to the two above click here.

 Out of the mouths of babes
A small boy is sent to bed by his father. Five minutes later…”Da-ad…

“What?”
“I’m thirsty. Can you bring me a drink of water?”

“No, you had your chance. Lights Out.”
Five minutes later: “Da-aaaad…”

“What?”
“I’m THIRSTY. Can I have a drink of water??”

“I told you NO! If you ask again, I’ll have to spank you!!”
Five minutes later…”Daaaa-aaad.”

“What!”
“When you come to spank me, can you bring me a drink of water?


 For more things kids say, click here.

Have you heard any funny stories lately? Wishing you a weekend filled with giggles.

1 comment: