Welcome

Join me in my daily walk through the joys and struggles of parenthood. Share a word of encouragement or be encouraged. Cry a little, laugh a lot, but know it is all in divine order.

Monday, July 15, 2013

Monday Motivation


Photo credit: www.matternow.com
“To find out what one is fitted to do, and to secure an opportunity to do it, is the key to happiness.” John Dewey
 
“My desire is greater than my resistance.” Victoria Christopher Murray

I came across the above quotes and thought they were encouraging. Are you contemplating doing something because you are unsure whether it is the right move to make? This may be the time to take advantage of an opportunity you have been putting off.

What is something that you desire at this moment? Is it to move forward with your writing career, move to a new city, take a long awaited vacation? Put you plan in motion now. How badly do you want it?

No comments:

Post a Comment