Welcome

Join me in my daily walk through the joys and struggles of parenthood. Share a word of encouragement or be encouraged. Cry a little, laugh a lot, but know it is all in divine order.

Friday, March 15, 2013

Fun Friday – Dance like no one’s watching


When was the last time you enjoyed a good dance? In a video I saw recently, a couple of employees were teaching their boss to hip hop dance. Little did they know…he had a few moves of his own.
The boss was uninhibited and danced like no one was watching. How did he do? Take a look for yourself.

 

 
Today I challenge you to get up and dance, like no one is watching.

2 comments:

  1. Okay, maybe I'll take you up on that. After I shut the door to my bedroom so no one can see me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol. That's the way to do it Natalie (-:

    ReplyDelete