Welcome

Join me in my daily walk through the joys and struggles of parenthood. Share a word of encouragement or be encouraged. Cry a little, laugh a lot, but know it is all in divine order.

Wednesday, May 4, 2022

Wellness Wednesday - National Fitness Day

National Fitness Day is celebrated on May 7th. What does your fitness routine look like? For National Fitness Day, shake up your routine and try something different.

I've become acquainted with the orignator of Got2Go Fitness and have become a fan of her brand. She promotes wellness for women over 50 and has short fitness videos that are easy to follow. One of my favorite is her hula hoop challenge. As you may know, I love my hula hoop.

Check out Got2Go Fitness on YouTube.

YouTube Video Credit: Got2Go Fitness

Youtube Video Credit: Me (and my trusty hula hoop)

Whether  a hula hoop is your mode of exercise or something different, get moving and encourage a friend on National Fitness Day.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for including me..hula hooping takes your body to another level

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome. Thank you for encouraging fitness after 50.

      Delete