Welcome

Join me in my daily walk through the joys and struggles of parenthood. Share a word of encouragement or be encouraged. Cry a little, laugh a lot, but know it is all in divine order.

Monday, October 28, 2019

Motivational Monday – Transformation – How bad do you want to change?

A-Train's SuperFit Coaching Staff (there are more, not pictured here)


“You are bigger than your greatest fears.” Those are the words displayed on a sign on the wall at the fitness studio where I work out. The coaches encourage each person to “challenge yourself.” How bad do you want to change?

Success does not happen overnight. Begin your journey with a first step, and you don’t have to do it alone. Do you want to feel better, look better and gain control of cravings? Me too. That’s why I’m joining the 30 Day No Sugar Challenge at Atrain’s Superfit.

Before you say you can’t do it, think again. Give it your best effort. Have you heard the saying, “Nothing beats a failure, but a try?” Try it. What do you have to lose (except, maybe a few inches or pounds)? Take it a step further and combine fitness with healthy eating. BAM. Transformation happens.

Take a look at the lady's photos below. This may sound like a commercial, but these are real people with real results. These are women I call friends, my SuperFit Sisters. They will tell you, this journey isn’t easy, but it’s worth it.


Tonya
I asked Tonya what motivated her to make a change, she said, “I had gained 30 pounds without even realizing it.”

Tonya told me, “I’m in this for the long haul.”

I can appreciate Tonya’s statement.  Deciding to focus on your health and well-being is a lifestyle change, not a quick fix. Join us on our 30 day transformation and begin your new lifestyle. No matter what, don’t quit trying.

Ketra tried many times to reach her goals. There were no immediate results, but she did not give up. There are many other stories such as Ketra’s and Tonya’s, waiting to be shared. You could be the next success story. You are bigger than your greatest fears. How bad do you want to change?

Ketra
Make your transformation happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment