Welcome

Join me in my daily walk through the joys and struggles of parenthood. Share a word of encouragement or be encouraged. Cry a little, laugh a lot, but know it is all in divine order.

Monday, May 27, 2019

Motivational Monday – Words Have Power

Photo Credit: Visit Muskegeon


Do you remember that childhood chant, “Sticks and stones may break my bones, but names will never hurt me?” Well, words can hurt, but they can also encourage, inspire and provide comfort.

Here are some of my favorite inspirational words…

·         “Whether you think you can or you think you can’t, you’re right”
·         “I can – I will – I do”
·         “Every expert person was once a beginner”

Words have power. Words can transform our lives.

Today is Memorial Day. It’s the day we celebrate fallen soldiers. We remember the men and women in the military, who lost their lives serving our country. Your service is appreciated.

To the military families who have lost loved ones, be encouraged.

“God is fixing the broken pieces of your life. Get ready for restoration. God is preparing you for everything.” Women_of_prayer (Instagram)

Do you have a favorite quote or affirmation? Use your words to encourage someone today.

No comments:

Post a Comment