Welcome

Join me in my daily walk through the joys and struggles of parenthood. Share a word of encouragement or be encouraged. Cry a little, laugh a lot, but know it is all in divine order.

Monday, May 20, 2019

Motivational Monday – Me Too, I am God’s Masterpiece

Photo Credit: quotesgram.com



I am Courageous                     I am Blessed
            I am Unstoppable                    I am Gifted
                        I am Victorious                        I am Healthy….

I am God’s Masterpiece.

It was Sunday morning service at church, women filed through the doors wearing outfits in soft yellows, blues, and peach. It was Women’s Day, the suggested colors were pastels, but more importantly, the theme of the day was, Me Too, I am God’s Masterpiece.

The English Oxford Dictionary defines masterpiece as a work of outstanding artistry, skill or workmanship. The Bible says, “For we are God’s masterpiece. He has created us anew in Christ Jesus, so we can do the good things he planned for us long ago.” Ephesians 2:10

In the midst of confusion, fear, and doubt it is difficult to see ourselves as God’s masterpiece. We have to remember that each of us was uniquely created for a purpose and on purpose. When we study God’s word we learn that He wants all that is good for us. He sees us as a beautiful creation.

Repeat to yourself…

I am Confident                                    I am Favored
            I am Strong                                  I am Grateful
                        I am Able                                 I am Whole



You are God’s masterpiece.


No comments:

Post a Comment