Welcome

Join me in my daily walk through the joys and struggles of parenthood. Share a word of encouragement or be encouraged. Cry a little, laugh a lot, but know it is all in divine order.

Thursday, September 13, 2018

Throwback Thursday - Motivate Yourself


Today let's take time to reflect. First, find an old photo of yourself from childhood, teen years or even 10 years ago.

If you could go back in time and visit a younger you, what advice would you give to yourself?

Here's what I would say...

Ang, you're gonna be okay. Sometimes you have to step outside of your comfort zone, stretch yourself and follow your dreams. You may be shy now, but you'll grow into your very own unique personality. Sometimes you will have to encourage yourself. Keep a strong faith and live your life on purpose.

Now, if I had said those exact words to my 10 year old self, I would not have understood any that. But looking back, I know I've come a long way from where I started.





How about you, what does your reflection look like? Celebrate the triumphs you've experienced from then to now.




No comments:

Post a Comment