Welcome

Join me in my daily walk through the joys and struggles of parenthood. Share a word of encouragement or be encouraged. Cry a little, laugh a lot, but know it is all in divine order.

Monday, July 16, 2018

Motivational Monday – The Message



Don’t push me ‘casue I’m close to the edge. I’m trying not to lose my head. It’s like a jungle sometimes, it makes me wonder how I keep from going under. These are the lyrics to a rap song from the 1980’s titled The Message, by Grand Master Flash and Furious Five.

In The Message, the rapper is portraying his trials and tribulations as being like a jungle. In essence, he turned his mess into his message. We have all experienced situations where we didn’t know how we would overcome the obstacle. Through faith we overcome. These are times where our misery can become our ministry.

I’ve heard it said that sometimes we go through trials, not for ourselves, but for another person. The trial you experience may be for the purpose of you helping someone else. The story you share can help a friend see that there is hope for their situation. Share your message.

You don’t have to be a rap star, past or present to share your message. Lean on your faith and be true to yourself, completely honest with what you feel.

What is your message?

No comments:

Post a Comment