Welcome

Join me in my daily walk through the joys and struggles of parenthood. Share a word of encouragement or be encouraged. Cry a little, laugh a lot, but know it is all in divine order.

Friday, January 25, 2013

What do the contents of a woman’s purse say about her?

Contents of a woman's handbag- What do they mean?

I read a blog recently that talked about how the contents of a woman’s purse describe her personality. What’s in your purse or the purse of a woman you know? After reading the blog post, I rummaged through my purse to see exactly what was there.
Here are some of the items I found: chapstick, hand lotion, library card, small notebook, Tylenol and a sea of other stuff. So how can these items apply to my personality? If I analyze them according to an article at ehow.com (How to know a woman by the contents of her handbag) this is what I get:

Chapstick/hand lotion – shows concern for the skin and the fragrance hints at your personality. I would also add to this, may have extremely dry skin.
Library card (up to date) – likes to read. Well, I also have library cards for my boys because I want them to like to read.

Notebook (or little piece of paper with unintelligible words scribbled all over it) – “could indicate scattered thoughts.” I would say could be a creative writer who wants to get thoughts onto paper. Just my opinion.
Tylenol – over the counter pain relievers indicates being prepared. I just don’t like a nagging headache.

There were other items from the ehow list that may be of interest to you.
Wallet (stuffed with credit cards) – seldom carries cash or likes to shop.

Hand sanitizer – concerned about germs.
Lipstick, lip gloss and make up compact – want to look your best at all times.

What would you add to this list of items found in a woman’s purse and what they say about her personality?

 

2 comments:

  1. I don't even want to know what someone would think about the items in my purse. Yikes!

    I agree with your assessment of what it means to have a notebook in our purses. That's the reason I carry one, too. :)

    Happy weekend, friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it would be safe to say that with the items in our purse, we could be prepared for almost anything.

    Thanks Dana

    ReplyDelete