Welcome

Join me in my daily walk through the joys and struggles of parenthood. Share a word of encouragement or be encouraged. Cry a little, laugh a lot, but know it is all in divine order.

Friday, April 27, 2012

Words of Inspiration

Heaven's Grocery Store

I was walking down life's highway a long time ago.
One day I saw a sign that read 'Heaven's Grocery Store'.
I got a little closer, the door came open wide.
When I came to myself, I was standing just inside.
I saw a host of angels. They were standing everywhere.
One handed me a basket and said, 'My child, please shop with care'.
Everything a Christian needed was in that Grocery Store.
All you couldn't carry, you could come back the next day for.
First, I got some PATIENCE; LOVE was in the very same row.
Further down was UNDERSTANDING, you needed it wherever you go.
I got a box or two of WISDOM, a bag or two of FAITH.
I just couldn't miss the HOLY SPIRIT, for He was all over the place! !
I stopped to get some STRENGTH and COURAGE to help me run thi
By then my basket was getting full but...I remembered I needed some
GRACE!
I didn't forget SALVATION, for SALVATION was free.
So I tried to get enough of that to save both you and me.
Then I started up to the counter to pay my grocery bill,
for I thought I had everything to do my Master's will.
As I wind up the aisle I saw PRAYER and I just had to put that in.
For I knew when I stepped outside, I would run right into sin.
PEACE and JOY were plentiful; they were on the last shelf.
SONGS and PRAISES were hanging near, so I just helped myself.
Then I said to the angel, 'How much do I owe? '
He just smiled and said, 'Just take them everywhere you go.
'Again I smiled at him and said, 'How much do I owe? '
He smiled again and said......'
My child, JESUS PAID YOUR BILL A LONG TIME AGO! '
Author unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment