Welcome

Join me in my daily walk through the joys and struggles of parenthood. Share a word of encouragement or be encouraged. Cry a little, laugh a lot, but know it is all in divine order.

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Wow Wednesday – Would you wear a paper dress? - Paper Couture dresses



Paper dress with fan pleats
Photo credit

Today I was looking for something artsy to post and stumbled across a video of dresses made of die cut paper. This runway collection of paper dresses was created using paper stacks from DCWV (die cuts with a view). It was an amazing display of talent. Take a look for yourself.

To view more about DCWV and their products click here.

 YouTube video credit: DCWV Utah


Paper Flowers
 
 
What did you think?

2 comments:

  1. I would wear one. I'd try not to get it wet though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good point Dawna...you could not wear one of these dresses in the rain (-:

    ReplyDelete